An abstract should include:
- Article Title
- Author details (name and surname, affiliation and e-mail address)
- Acknowledgements (if applicable)
- Structured abstract (see below)
- Keywords (between 3 to 6 keywords)
Authors must supply a structured abstract as follows:
- Purpose (mandatory)
- Methodology (mandatory)
- Originality (mandatory)
- Findings (mandatory)
- Practical implications (if applicable)
- Research limitations (if applicable)
- References (if applicable)
- You may check all the rules in: http://apareferencing.ukessays.com/generator/website.php
Maximum 500 words.
Extention of the deadline for abstract submission:
Deadline for abstract submission: 10th May 2017
Acceptance notification: 17th May 2017
Deadline for abstract submission: 24th April 2016
Acceptance notification: 8th May 2016 (This deadline will be considered for the submissions until 24th April)
Abstract submissiond should be made electronically through this link.
The conference registration and the appropriate payment are mandatory for all lecturers.